Shraddha Kapoor is one of the popular and the young actresses of Bollywood, besides so many actresses like Parineeti
Upcoming Movies of ShraddhaKapoor
Even Shraddha Kapoor has already bagged few movies these days for 2016 and 2017, among which the movie Baaghi was already released in 2016 and some new movies like Rock On 2, Half Girlfriend and Ok Jaanu is yet to come in 2016 and 2017.
Rock On 2
It is an upcoming Musical Drama film that is yet to release. Starring Farhan Akhtar, Arjun Rampal, Purab Khohli, and Prachi Desai, this film is produced by Farhan Akhtar and Shujaat Saudagar directed the film. Rock On 2 is a sequel to the 2008 film “Rock On!!” and yet to release in November 2016.
The movie Half Girlfriend is totally based on Chetan Bhagat’s novel of the same name. This film is directed by Mohit Suri that features Shraddha Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor in the lead roles. This film is yet to release having a schedule on 19th May 2017 for film release. Locations chosen for this film is New York, Cape Town, Bihar and Delhi.
Ok Jaanu is an upcoming Romantic Drama movie of Bollywood. Starring Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur in lead roles in this movie is directed by Shaad Ali and produced by Karan Johar. This movie is the remake of OK Kanmani, a South Indian film. In this film Aditya Roy Kapur and Shraddha Kapoor is portraying as a young couple, who are in live-in relationship. In this film A. R. Rahman will be composing the song along with the dialogue writer Gulzar for this film.
Some interesting Facts about Shraddha Kapoor
- As per the recent reports, Shraddha Kapoor is now shooting for her first biopic “Haseena,” in which she is portraying Haseena Parkar, underworld don Dawood Ibrahim’s sister.
- During Baaghi’s shooting, when the actress was in Bangkok, she left the city for a press conference and after attaining two meetings subsequently, she returned to her schedule. The entire stretch took 72 hours.
- Besides Shraddha’s talent in acting, Singing and dancing, the Aashiqui 2 fame revealed that she has a good command on various accents and can speak like a pro in British or Russian.
- As per the reports, Shraddha stated that she wanted to be the part of Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s My Friend Pinto and she was also selected for the audition. However, as the film Teen Patti received a poor response, Kalki Koechlin was later taken the place of Shraddha Kapoor.
- When Shraddha was a kid, she used to see her father often under make-up. As per Shraddha’s statement, Whenever Shakti Kapoor used to come home with his filmy attire; she used to think that her daddy has some supernatural power.
- Even, Shraddha Kapoor is half Maharashtrian (From mother’s side) and half Punjabi (From father’s side).
- According to the report, while a cup of tea is a healer for Shraddha Kapoor, she gets frightened by the lightening, which is her phobia.