IB or International Baccalaureate is a globally recognized education program which can provide a lot of benefits to the students. In India, there are over 140 schools that providethis particular education program. These IB certified schools are known to follow the IB syllabus. IB syllabus is significantly different from the syllabus of other boards in the country. IB is a two years program that is particularly targeted towards the students of 16 to 18 years of age.
Things you need to know
Before you enroll yourself to the IB program, there are a few things that you should know about the course. IB program is offered under the Geneva board.
- IB education program is a globally recognized education program that prepares the students to enter higher education abroad.
- Only an IB certified school can provide the mentioned course. It is a two years course that helps the students to develop their skills.
- Unlike other courses, IB requires you to take subjects from across a wide range of disciplines. Most of the curriculums under the course allows you to specialize.
- IB education program allows you to take part in activities outside the classroom such as sports and community service.
- Subjects under IB education program are chosen from 6 categories which include language acquisition, studies in language and literature, individuals and societies, experimental sciences, the arts, mathematics and computer science.
When it comes to the best IB & IGCSE Boardschool in the country, Candor International School Bangalore is known to top the charts. The school provides you with quality education along with IB education program. The school was founded in the year 2010.
Well, now you know everything important about IB education program. it has a lot of benefits to offer to the students.